[MPlayer-users] viewing jpegs

paul paradiso paulparadiso at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:39:28 CEST 2007

Hi,
I am trying get mplayer to disply jpegs.  I am using python to control it
and and switch between various files and so in and would like to be able to
tell mplayer to loop a jpeg for a few seconds before moving on to another
video.  However when I try something like "mplayer -loop 30 -fps 1 file.jpeg"
it just says opening file.jpg 30 times but never actually displays
anything.  I have this wih different vo's.  Is there an option I need to
build into it to do this.  I have posts online of people describing doing
similar things as to what I am trying to do.  Any help would be much
appreciated.

thanks,
Paul