[MPlayer-users] IYUV fourcc

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon May 14 17:47:55 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 08:13:21AM -0700, Larry Reznick wrote:
[...]
> read permission for others on the dir. But, there was write permission,
> so I tried to put the 3 MB sample file. But, that still fails with the
> "553 Could not create file." Any alternate ideas on how I can get the
> sample file to you?

Did you try a different file name? If you have "sample.avi" or so there
probably already is a file with that name so you can't upload (no
overwrite/delete permission either).
And always make sure you use upload.mplayerhq.hu, not ftp.mplayerhq.hu,
DNS round-robin might land you on one of our mirrors otherwise.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger