[MPlayer-users] Playing 1080p and system too slow message - audio sync

Brano branob at gmail.com
Sat May 19 19:29:49 CEST 2007

I'm little new to this, but found out that I can't play 1080p on my
AMD64 3200+. It's saying the system is slow.
Inserting lavdopts=lowres=0:fast=yes:skiploopfilter=all helped. On some
1080p movies I have to add autosync=30 as well. Or lowres=1.
My video is Nvidia GeForce 6200.

One question though: How do you find out how much power is needed? I
mean how do you get "I need "only" 114%" ??

Thanks,
Brano