[MPlayer-users] Subtitle bug

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 20:21:00 CEST 2007

It's a "-sid" bug.
When I use "-sid 0" then mplayer make additional "(0) - undefined"
sudtitle id and chose it, not embeded/loaded one (which is "(1) -
example subtitle.srt").
When I use "-sid 1" instead, mplayer make additional "(0) - undefined"
and "(1) - undefined" subtitle id nad chose "(1) - undefined" subtitle
id to use, not embeded/loaded one.

At least, when I don't use "-sid" parameter then subtitle are loaded and
first one are choosed - it's works somehow for me, but could be a litle
problem when desired sutitle ID have higher number for default.

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/