[MPlayer-users] Jerky H.264 playback

Alex Waterman imnotlistening at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 16:55:19 CET 2007

Hello List,

I have a matroska file using the FFmpeg H.264 codec which seems to play very
jerkily. The play back appears to go backward and forward very rapidly as
though the forward reverse button was being hit like ten or so times in a
second. Other than that the play back is fine. This seems like a strange
error to me; might the file itself be broken?

Alex

--
Alex Waterman
imnotlistening at gmail.com
Alex.Waterman.07 at gmail.com
Support or create OpenSource

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the
word 'tics', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
--
Where there's a will, I want to be in it.