[MPlayer-users] need help with cdda:// please

MPlayer Fan mplayer.fan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 17:31:41 CET 2007

On 11/2/07, Henry Garcia <defsyn at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/2/07, MPlayer Fan <mplayer.fan at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello list, I'm having trouble playing cds on my win xp toshiba laptop.
> >
> > My config:
> >
> > dvd-device=d:
> > cdrom-device=d:
> >
> > I can play/encode from dvds, but not cds.
> >

> >> Try
>
> >> mplayer -dvd-device d:\  dvd://1
> >> mplayer -dvd-device d:/ dvd://1

Thanks, John and Henry.  No luck.  I've tried with -cdrom-device,
-dvd-device, many permutations of d:, d:/, d:\, and the like, to no
avail.  I'll get libcdio-0.77 and give that a try.  Thanks again, and
sorry for the gmail and it's lack of proper quoting.  (I've got to
figure out the gmane thing others keep mentioning)

Back to lurkin'
--
dp