[MPlayer-users] Jerky H.264 playback

Alex Waterman imnotlistening at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 16:24:46 CET 2007

I was doing this under Fedora Linux and a kernel which I compiled
2.6.22.6on a 7600GT using the binary blob Nvidia driver. I ahve tried
a range of vo
options, from X11, the two gl ones, xv didnt work for other reasons, and I
think thats it. The problem persisted through out all the vo options and
also, the sound was equally messed up. However, the audio and video timers
increased normally. Does that suggest a problem with the file itself?

Alex

--
Alex Waterman
imnotlistening at gmail.com
Alex.Waterman.07 at gmail.com
Support or create OpenSource

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the
word 'tics', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
--
Where there's a will, I want to be in it.