[MPlayer-users] Using libnemesi with MPlayer

John Brown johnbrown105 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:27:57 CET 2007

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 10:33:44 +0300, Andrew Savchenko wrote:
> Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] Using libnemesi with MPlayer
>
> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday 30 October 2007 15:43, John Brown wrote:
>>

>> 2) Perhaps I should be asking the libnemesi developers, but how
>> does one build libnemesi? I downloaded via git, and I also
>> downloaded a .tar.gz snapshot, but neither one contained
>> configure or autogen.sh as mentioned in the INSTALL file.
>
> RTFM more please:
> http://live.polito.it/building

That page in no way explains what to do if there is no autogen.sh.
However, it does say that netembryo is required (which I knew),
and if I had tried to build netembryo first as I should have, I could
have used the autogen.sh in netembryo to build the Makefile in
libnemesi.

Anyway, it seems that netembryo has not been ported to Windows.