[MPlayer-users] warning: first frame is no keyframe.. Please help

Ratin ratin3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 02:37:11 CET 2007

Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos <at> ag.or.at> writes:

> 4)
> I believe the problem might be after line 135 in
libmpdemux/demux_rtp_codec.cpp.
> If you want me to look at it, it will be necessary to send me a rtsp link to
> your camera so I can test it. It might take a few days until I react.
> Alternatively, if you fix the problem yourself, please send the resulting
patch
> to mplayer-devel, I'd be happy to apply.
>
> To fix 1)-3) easily, I recommend using gmane:
> http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.user
>
> Carl Eugen

I verified the  config string gets converted (from string to unsigned bytes)
properly, I am feeding a few extra bytes beyond the VOL header but that
shouldnt make a difference. This additional config information about the
stream gets stored following the normal bitmapinfoheader data. Whatever happens
to these additional info, I am clueless as of now, wiill probably be aparent
when I dig the code deeper.

on a sidenote the framerate doesnt get decoded properly (supposedly from the
VOL header), neither it can guess correctly by looking at the RTP timestamps.
My RTP timestap (at the source) is milliseconds elapsed since system start.