[MPlayer-users] Mplayer and windowsmedia-stream problems

"Thomas Röhm" que_pasa70 at gmx.de
Mon Nov 12 17:02:57 CET 2007

Hello Carl Eugen,

thanks for your help. It works, but just for a few times what is realted with the number after "token=" which is changing after opening the link again.
I´d like to start this stream (http://213.200.64.229/freestream/download/radiokoeln2/frameset_ie.html)daily with a script. Is there a way to realize it anyway?

Kind regards
Thomas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------