[MPlayer-users] configure can't find libdvdnav

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Sat Nov 17 14:37:23 CET 2007

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [MPlayer-users] configure can't find libdvdnav
  Date & Time: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 13:30:49 +0000

[Bob] == robert w hall <bobh at n-cantrell.demon.co.uk> has written:

Me>> How about append  --libdir=/usr/local/lib option to ./configure?

Bob> but, but that's a trusted library directory, cached by ldconfig surely,
Bob> so should be found without? :-)

I think so, too.
But, in my case, ld.so.conf is;

/usr/X11R6/lib64/Xaw3d
[...]
/usr/local/lib64
/opt/kde3/lib64

As you see, id.so.conf includes /usr/local/lib64 where I installed
libdvdnav. But, without --libdir=/usr/local/lib64, ./configure can't find
out libdvdnav libraries.

Regards,

---
  野宮  賢             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp