[MPlayer-users] MPlayer as child process and stream read problem

Pah pah at inbox.ru
Mon Nov 19 13:55:10 CET 2007

Hi, All!

I'm using mplayer windows binary as child process for my application, but I have following problem: I open stream from ffmpeg through UDP and stream video to my control, but when I exit ffmpeg mplayer freezes my application UI until it's process is not killed or until stream continues. My application is written on C# and I tried to spy when mplayer is unresponding. But System.Diagnostics.Proccess.Responding property is always true for mplayer process. How to avoid this problem?

Thanks.

Pavel M.