[MPlayer-users] audio stutter with DTS in matroska?

Niko Vettenranta niko.vettenranta at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 13:01:33 CET 2007

I read about this problem that people are having stuttering sound with some
DTS tracks when they are trying to passthrough them to their receivers. I
narrowed the stuttering problem down to those DTS 1.5 Mbps tracks that are
transcoded from lossless Dolby TruHD, LPCM or PCM tracks with EAC3TO and
Nero.

Hopefully this brings new light to the problem and way to get it fixed. I
also have some stuttering samples that I could upload if needed.