[MPlayer-users] Windows Problems Compiling, seem to have the right tools

Nice Contact 182718 at rock.com
Wed Nov 28 04:33:14 CET 2007

Hello, can someone please help me understand how to compile MPLAYER RC2
on Windows XP?

I have what I think is correct, MAKE 3.79.... however, I am stuck.
However, when I type MAKE from command prompt, I see:

Makefile:7: config.mak: No such file or directory.
Please run ./configure again - it's changed!

I am not sure what that means.

I have all the source code uncompressed into a folder.  What is the
command or tools do I need to compile it?  Do I need MingGW?  I
downloaded and installed MingGW-5.1.3 and created a path to GCC, so I am
good to go there.. just lost on context and process to get this compiled
for Windows.  Perhaps I am missing something all together.  Can someone
pls help me with percise help?

Have a great day & thank you :-)

Thank you kindly in advance for any answers.

--
You Rock! Your E-Mail Should Too! Signup Now at Rock.com and get 250MB of Storage!

http://webmail.rock.com/signup/