[MPlayer-users] Problem with mplayer video display

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Oct 1 14:19:09 CEST 2007

Moin,

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 17:40:23 +0530
"praveenya kumar" <praveenya.g at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using Xorg-7.2 version with amd graphics driver. I am using mplayer
> version 1.0rc1-4.0.3. I am getting two problems with mplayer video display.
> First, when I run vnc client from another system, mplayer video display is
> not visible. Second , after completing playing a file in full screen mode,
> if i play another file the gui of mplayer and video display are not in
> match, video display is streched and gui of mplayer is normal. I am sending
> screen shots of the two problems as attachment.
> I am not getting these problem when I use vesa grapghics driver.

Sending exactly the same mail to two mailinglists seperately
wont get you anywhere. It is actually considered quite rude.

Beside, your mail doesn't say anything about your problem beside
that it doesn't work the way you want, though nobody knows
what you want and what you are doing.

So, instead of annoying everyone, you should read
MPlayers bugreports.html and write a _complete_ bugreport
to _ONE_ list only.

			Attila Kinali

--
Linux ist... wenn man einfache Dinge auch mit einer kryptischen
post-fix Sprache loesen kann