[MPlayer-users] DVD playing problems, recent releases.

Alexander Roalter alex at roalter.it
Tue Oct 9 16:14:39 CEST 2007

Nico Sabbi wrote:
> Il Tuesday 09 October 2007 15:53:10 Alexander Roalter ha scritto:
>
>> But I cannot get on debugging from the remote shell here at work :)
>> Maybe later... I'll set up a pristine environment and try it again,
>> though I'd be interested if someone else has the same problems.
>>
>> dvdread is 0.9.7 fresh from sourceforge (?), I have dvdcss lying
>> around (1.2.9) and libdvdnav2 from where Nico pointed me once, svn
>> says its from svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdnav2
>
> svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdnav

But this version installs dvdnav-config which outputs
Usage: dvdnav-config [OPTIONS] [LIBRARIES]
         [--prefix[=DIR]]
         [--version]
         [--libs]
         [--cflags]

while dvdnav2 outputs
Usage: dvdnav-config [OPTIONS] [LIBRARIES]
         [--prefix[=DIR]]
         [--exec-prefix[=DIR]]
         [--version]
         [--libs]
         [--minilibs]
         [--cflags]

And configure from mplayer checks with --minilibs, but --minilibs is not
supported by libdvdnav (without the "2")... I'm a but puzzled here.

--
cheers,
Alex