[MPlayer-users] DVD playing problems, recent releases.

Portset admin at portset.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 19:38:08 CEST 2007

Thanks for the responses to my problem subject line.
Unfortunately they are not helping me resolve the problem. I am not
competent in Linux so the reason of using the Win version to which we
put a wrapper around.
This provides an accessible solution to a visually impaired
user.  Mplayer was a fatalistic solution in being able to conduct an
analysis of a DVD and then can be re-run with a set of new command
requirements.
May I please ask to return to my problem. Can anyone give me a Win
version which will get through the latest Sony encryption releases.
Any suggestions and in particular help would be appreciated. At
present I can't do Linux, but do want to offer it's advantages to a
disability user.
Thanks
Graham.