[MPlayer-users] converted FLVs have Fast Playback

Mohammad Abbas mabbas at zajil.com
Sat Oct 27 02:27:11 CEST 2007

Since a week and I am traying to figuar out why when I convert any of my WMA files to FLV their Video playback is fast.
The Audio will be converted normally and I will have a fast video playback with a normal Audio.
I have updated the mencoder with the latest version and re-compiled it but the problem is still presist. I have also upgraded ibavcodecs to the latest also but the problem is not solved.
The command which I used is as below:
 mencoder file-name.wmv -o file-name.flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv:vbitrate=300:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:keyint=10:cbp:last_pred=3 -lavfopts format=flv -srate 11025
Any suggestions ?

Regards,