[MPlayer-users] Mplayer Build Testing

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Wed Oct 31 09:51:38 CET 2007

On Wednesday, 31 October 2007 at 05:08, Thomas Dineen wrote:
> Gentle People:
>
>     I have wasted the evening attempting to build several
> releases or your mplayer code! Below is a sampling of
> the results:
>
> 1) The current versions have compile errors on Red Hat!
> 2) Some versions cause  gcc to segmentation fault.
> 3) Some versions cause make to hang.

This bugreport contains no useful information whatsoever.

>    In conclusion I would have to conclude:
> a) You people do not TEST YOUR FUCKING CODE
> before checking it in.

We do. On *our* systems.

> b) You  people do not know what the  FUCK YOU are doing.

Invectives won't get you anywhere near resolving your problem.

Please follow the bugreporting guidelines if you want any help.
Also, this document might be a good read for you:

Regards,
R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://mplayerhq.hu http://rpm.livna.org