[MPlayer-users] Mplayer Build Testing

Daniel Taylor dtaylor at vocalabs.com
Wed Oct 31 18:37:41 CET 2007

Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 11:50:38AM -0500, Daniel Taylor wrote:
>> Case in point. I'm a third party commenting on the tone of responses,
>> yet "RC" feels the need to rip me a new orifice.
>
> Probably a case of not re-checking who is who. As embarrassing as it is
> I think it happens to everyone once in a while. I know I happen to make
> that mistake every once in a while (though that probably is also due to
> mutt making it quite hard to see who composed which message).
>
>> My point stands.
>
> And unfortunately you managed to confirm his point by top-posting.

Interestingly enough, I rarely top-post (though this is customary in
business e-mails to keep as much context as possible in the immediate
message). I only did it in that case as the sheer amount of venom in the
quoted e-mail disturbed me to the point where I should have probably
taken my own advice and not hit send. Yet the content I added was, I
hope, within social norms of all cultures represented on the list.

--
Daniel Taylor          VP Operations            Vocal Laboratories, Inc.
dtaylor at vocalabs.com   http://www.vocalabs.com/        (952)941-6580x203