[MPlayer-users] MPlayer-users Digest, Vol 44, Issue 73

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 13:31:07 CEST 2007

Alexander Bokovikov wrote:

> Henry Garcia wrote:
>
>> Maybe you need to compile nasm from source and install it.
>
> You're in a misunderstanding. I'm compiling it just from the source.
> I follow to the instructions from MinGWHOWTO. And all my questions
> are related just to nasm compilation. Though I saw similar errors in
> OGG and Vorbis sources compilation.

I understand this as saying that you are attempting to compile NASM so
as to be able to use it when compiling MPlayer.

To state the obvious, NASM is not the same project as MPlayer; to state
the slightly less obvious, it is not developed by the same people. If
you're having trouble compiling a different project, you should ask on
the mailing lists for that project. We do not support anything but
MPlayer here.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.