[MPlayer-users] Is dvdnav separate from mplayer?

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 19:27:42 CEST 2007

Nico Sabbi pisze:

>>> [root at natsumi mplayer]#  mplayer  dvd://1  -dvd-device  /dev/scd0
>>> mplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libdvdnavmini.so:
>>> cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

>> I have no any issues thought that I'm running full libdvdnav2 not a mini
>> version and I'm useing "mplayer dvdnav://1 -dvd-device /dev/hda"

> you didn't RTFML very well. You need libdvdnav, not libdvdnav2

mkey, I haven't any problem with dvdnav when I used libdvdnav2 from
mplayer svn but when I downed libdvdnav, compiled it and installed it
then mplayer config find it that it is version 4.1.1 but have no support
for it:
============ Checking for DVD support (libdvdnav) ============
4.1.1
Usage: dvdnav-config [OPTIONS] [LIBRARIES]
	[--prefix[=DIR]]
	[--version]
         [--libs]
	[--cflags]

Result is: no

But with libdvdnav2 I havent any problem - so?

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/