[MPlayer-users] mplayer and live555

Miroslaw Dach miroslaw.dach at psi.ch
Thu Sep 6 17:12:57 CEST 2007

Hi All,

	I was happily using mplayer 1.0rc1 together with live555 package.

Right now I wanted to build the newest version of mplayer so I have
downloaded mplayer-checkout-snapshot.tar.bz2 (dated 06-09-2007) from the
ftp side since I can not use the svn (due to my side restriction).

I have noticed that there are some changes in the configurations and some
switches are not accepted:

With the previous version I was using the following configuration:

./configure  --with-codecsdir=/usr/lib/codecs/ --enable-live --with-livelibdir=`pwd`/live

Right now I can not use the switches: --with-codecsdir --with-livelibdir

How to specify then the location of codes and live555 package?

Best Regards

Mirek