[MPlayer-users] Digital Photo Frame possibly using MPlayer

Rasmus Rohde rohde at duff.dk
Thu Sep 6 21:32:53 CEST 2007

I recently bought a Denver DPF-407 digital photo frame:
http://www.denver-electronics.com/pages/webside2.asp?articleGuid=30989

On the main board of it I found a JTAG connector and managed to do a
full memory dump while it was running.
The dump contains funny little strings like this:

VIDEO:  [%.4s]  %ldx%ld  %dbpp  %5.3f fps  %5.1f kbps (%4.1f kbyte/s)
64bit file, but you've compiled MPlayer without LARGEFILE support!
Please contact MPlayer authors, and upload/send this file.
*** constant samplesize & variable duration not yet supported!
***Contact the author if you have such sample file!

At the moment I'm in contact with the company, which is doing the import
of this digital photo frame in order to have their version of the story.