[MPlayer-users] MPlayer and DTS 5.1 (surround)

deepak deepak.babel at laposte.net
Thu Sep 13 07:00:30 CEST 2007

Platform: Ubuntu 7.04/AMD64
MPlayer version: 1.0~rc1

This is a DTS 5.1 video clip which stops after a few seconds with a
fatal error: MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module:decode_audio

I am not attempting DTS with SPDIF passthrough, but am trying direct
analog DTS output.

Btw, Totem is able to play the clip, while there is no sound on VLC.

Thanks