[MPlayer-users] [SPAM] Re: Re IYUV fourcc

Francois Visagie fvisagie at za.spescom.com
Thu Sep 13 11:11:04 CEST 2007

That's great news. Well done on your fix. Do you know of anybody reliably
maintaining complete Windows builds of the latest SVNs (or at least
providing a build of revision 24436 you mentioned earlier) that you can
point me to? The builds mentioned on the projects page seem either out of
date and/or fragmented.

Kind regards,
Francois