[MPlayer-users] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Re IYUV fourcc

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Sep 13 23:51:09 CEST 2007

Hi!

Francois Visagie <fvisagie <at> za.spescom.com> writes:

> I am fully aware that people on this list generally prefer that.

I don't think that's the point.
Actually, on this list, full quoting (including long mail headers), not using
">" for quotes is considered as rude as breaking threads (what I do myself from
time to time, and you did it when writing this mail) and that's something else
than "generally not prefered" - at least IMHO.

> Unfortunately like many other people I am also expected to conform to
> corporate preferences, such as what office software, how it is configured,
> what is blocked by the firewall etc.

Except for breaking threads, you can and are expected to manually fix your mails
before sending to this list (and hope you don't get flamed;-)

Carl Eugen

PS: I'm not sure myself what to do with the subject "[SPAM]  Re:  [SPAM]  Re:
Re IYUV fourcc" - should it be changed when replying?