[MPlayer-users] .TY+ parsing / junk data not skipped over

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Sep 14 19:54:45 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 08:02:31AM -0600, Mike Hodson wrote:
> On 9/13/07, Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:
[...]
> I tried going to ftp.mplayerhq.hu and didn't see an incoming dir  as
> normal, but trying ftp1.mplayerhq.hu showed the .  If you want them
> somewhere else, let me know.

That is okay, but you should better use upload.mplayerhq.hu (which
currently is the same as ftp1.mplayerhq.hu but that may change).
ftp.mplayerhq.hu is a DNS-round-robin, so you might end up on one of our
mirrors which do not have incoming.

> The files were uploaded as "scheduled.ty+" "liverec.ty+" and also
> included is the scheduled.tmf file

Moved to samples.mplayerhq.hu

Concerning your A-V sync problems, please try again with latest SVN (and
possibly -mc 10), the demuxer previously generated bad timestamps
previously.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger