[MPlayer-users] encoding divx files - clarification

Daniel Harris mail.dharris at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:06:36 CEST 2007

On 9/21/07, RC <cooleyr at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:00:41 +0100
> "Daniel Harris" <mail.dharris at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > > The video part is perfect.  The audio goes progressively out of
> > > sync,
>
> Add harddup to your -vf chain, and tsaf to your -mpegopts.

Believe me, I do appreciate all of your help.  It was just that this
particular disk was a bit of a rush job and the fact that it was taking 4
hours (time to upgrade my computer I think :)) to encode (or is it decode)
only to find the a/v problem when it was in a standalone dvd player.  Anyway
I have some options to try and now I have only 2 hours remaining with the
harddup added to my command line.

Thank You all

Dan