[MPlayer-users] XV Help

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 20:10:22 CEST 2007

I know this isn't a mplayer bug, but everywhere else I went, I haven't
gotten any help. And since I know how brilliant the people are helping
out on this list I was hoping I could get some help.

Recently after I applied an update to Slackware 12.0 to kdebase and
kdelibs, my xv video coloring has been bleeding. I don't know of a
better way to put it. On some videos it just increases (usually when
there is a lot of red) until it is almost completely red.

Currently I can use the gl extension although on my laptop it takes a
lot more power and resources and it also drains the battery more
quickly.

I was just hoping to get some pointers from this list on where I
should be looking or if I should be recompiling some software.

Thanks for any help
Jeremy