[MPlayer-users] Video and Audio not in sync after conversion

ScriptInstallation.in info at scriptinstallation.in
Wed Sep 26 16:48:00 CEST 2007

> > I converted a video to FLV format. Now the audio and video are not in
> sync.
> >
> > Can anyone tell how to fix the problem ?
>
> -vf harddup
>
> Giacomo

Thanks Giacomo, its working fine now.

http://72.9.154.113/2.html

The convert command have many arguments that i do not understand properly,
can you please check my command and tell if any of the argument need a
change ?

/usr/bin/mencoder 1.wmv -o 2.flv -of lavf -oac mp3lame -lameopts abr:br=56
-ovc lavc -lavcopts
vcodec=flv:vbitrate=500:mbd=2:mv0:trell:v4mv:cbp:last_pred=3 -srate 22050
-ofps 24 -vf harddup

Sorry for not reading all the docs :-)

Thanks a lot.

Yujin