[MPlayer-users] Does -slave work on Windows 98?

Pepe rvm3000 at ya.com
Thu Sep 27 00:50:34 CEST 2007

I've been reported that smplayer doesn't work properly under Windows 98 and
Windows ME.

I installed Win 98 in a virtual machine, and indeed the problem seems that
mplayer ignores (or doesn't get) the slave commands. I tested with another
GUI (MPUI) and it has exactly the same problem.

Tested several mplayer builds, including 1.0rc1, with the same result.

Is this a bug in mplayer, or simply it's a limitation of those versions of
Windows?

--
Pepe