[MPlayer-users] Displaying data from UDP or RTP stream

Hans-Joerg Wolf hansjoergwolf at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 22:46:48 CEST 2007

I tried this but as mentioned in my email - get an
error "failed to connect to server udp_streaming_start
failed.

Is this a bug in the current trunk?
Did you get streaming to work with the command you
specified? If yes, what version were you running on?

Thanks
Hans-Joerg

--- Nico Sabbi <Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it> wrote:

> Il Wednesday 26 September 2007 15:48:59 Hans-Joerg
> Wolf ha scritto:
> > I am resending this as it seems not to have been
> > included in the mplayer-users list.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Hans-Joerg
> >
> > > All,
> > > i tried displaying a TS stream that was
> originated
> > > with VLC ( e.g.

:sout=#duplicate{dst=std{access=udp,mux=ts,dst=10.10.52.122:1234}}