[MPlayer-users] Encoding to "ISO Media, MPEG v4 system, version 2" container

barda at barda.cjb.net barda at barda.cjb.net
Wed Apr 2 12:37:30 CEST 2008

I want to encode to this format container to play with Flash Player v 9.0.115.0.

I think "version 2" is needed by this release of Flash Player to work properly because an "ISO Media, MPEG v4 system, version 2" plays nicely with the flash app I must use (http://www.jeroenwijering.com/ where I also downloaded the working mp4 file).

I'm able to encode with vcodec h264, acodec aac and format mp4 but I obtain only an "ISO Media, MPEG v4 system, version 1", not version 2.

I've obtained the file format description with the standard unix tool "file".

Thanks in advance

Antonio Bardazzi