[MPlayer-users] playing multicast channels (urgent)

Nico Sabbi Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it
Tue Apr 8 11:56:22 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 08 April 2008 08:02:17 amit bag wrote:
> in vlc also after 30 seconds of play the player stop playing .Is
> there any option to send multicast group join  request at every 30
> secend .And can any one tell me where I get the letest command line
> mplayer for windows so that I can use that by system call to that
> exe of mplayer .

don't top post.
There's no code to rejoin the multicast join group (and I don't
see why it should be necessary, although I don't know
in details how multicasting works),  but eventually you
can send do it in a function to be called after a periodic alarm()
(ugly, IMO ) .
The command line to use in windows is the same as in
any other OS