[MPlayer-users] Newbie questions?

Ken Murray kmurray at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 03:11:25 CEST 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 11:11 AM, Allen Fowler <allen.fowler at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  Is there a better place (other than this mailing list) I should go to for basic Mencoder usage help?
>
>  My previous, newbie level, post here don't seem to garner much of a response. ( "Sample command line?  (iPod/iTunes)" )
>
>  Basically I am trying to figure out things like how to do rate control, etc.

You should be asking on the mencoder list.  This is the mplayer list.

It is my experience that unless you show that you have tried to help
yourself first, you are unlikely to get any help on these lists.  Show
how you have read the instructions on the web site, tried searching
the man page, and searched the mailing list archives.  Also provide
examples off the command lines you have tried.

--
Ken

echo 16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlb xq |dc