[MPlayer-users] How to Enable OSD?

Deepak Shrestha d88pak at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 07:40:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am compiling mplayer using MSYS+MinGW from "MPlayer v1.0rc2" source
but my compiled mplayer is not showing OSD. How can I enable that? For
example: when I forward or reverse the movie it is not showing the
movie length bar on the screen.

By the way my configure option is as follows:
./configure --enable-runtime-cpudetection --enable-static --enable-menu

I also have "config", "input.conf", "menu.conf" and "subfont.ttf" in
my mplayer folder.

Also tried to play movie with "-menu" option but no feedback in the screen.

What am I missing?

Thanks