[MPlayer-users] Crashes when menu is activated with xvmc output

Laurent Peltier moviebox at free.fr
Sun Apr 27 01:06:29 CEST 2008

Hi all,

This is my first post, please be understanding with my bad English.

So, Mplayer crash when menu is activated with xvmc vo output:

mplayer -vo xvmc -vc ffmpeg12mc filename
(menu is activated in mplayer.conf by default)
Log <http://moviebox.free.fr/geexbox/bug/mplayer-crash.log>

Work fine with no menu:

mplayer -vo xvmc -vc ffmpeg12mc -nomenu filename
Log <http://moviebox.free.fr/geexbox/bug/mplayer.log>

Sorry, but gdb is buggy with glibc compilation under GeeXboX,
I hope that will be enough for you.

System information:

GeeXboX Devel
Kernel 2.6.24.4
Glibc 2.5
GCC 4.2.3
Binutils 2.18.50.0.3

Hardware and drivers:

Intel Pentium III 1Ghz
Nvidia FX5500 256MB SDRAM
Nvidia 173.08

Thank you for the assistance which you will be able to provide me

//LoR at KoRn!