[MPlayer-users] Mpeg2 only configuration

LaVerde, Chuck (Mission Systems) Chuck.LaVerde at ngc.com
Tue Apr 29 18:59:02 CEST 2008

It's a requirement.

-----Original Message-----
From: mplayer-users-bounces at mplayerhq.hu
[mailto:mplayer-users-bounces at mplayerhq.hu] On Behalf Of Nico Sabbi
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 10:16 AM
To: MPlayer usage questions, feature requests,bug reports
Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] Mpeg2 only configuration

On Tuesday 29 April 2008 17:27:46 LaVerde, Chuck (Mission Systems)
wrote:
> I need to try and compile Mplayer to play only mpeg2 files on a
> Solaris 9 Sparc system. Any suggestions on how to proceed? I've got
> all of the GNU tools installed already. Any help would be appreciated.

you need to enable only libmpeg2 and mp3lib and disable all other codecs
that are auto-enabled, such as:
./configure --disable-tremor-internal --disable-faad-internal
--disable-libavcodec --disable-libavformat ... --disable-xyz

But why?