[MPlayer-users] Problems with new DVDnav.

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Sun Aug 3 14:04:35 CEST 2008

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [MPlayer-users] Problems with new DVDnav.
  Date & Time: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 12:39:20 +0100

[Stroller] == Stroller <stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk> has written:

Stroller> I'll try in a moment to follow your instructions as closely as
Stroller> possible, but my immediate reason was "naw, that's not it".

Stroller> If you look at the configure.log I attached to my original message I
Stroller> get:
Stroller>    "Checking for dvdread
Stroller>    ... -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib -ldvdread -ldl
Stroller>    Result is: yes (external)"

Stroller> And:
Stroller>    "Checking for DVD support (libdvdnav)
Stroller>    4.1.2
Stroller>    -L/usr/local/lib -ldvdnavmini -lpthread
Stroller>    ... -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -
Stroller> DDVDNAV_USES_EXTERNAL_DVDREAD -L/usr/local/lib -ldvdnav -L/usr/local/
Stroller> lib -ldvdread -lpthread -ldl -lpthread
Stroller>    Result is: yes"

I've been wondered the word "new DVDnav".

Now, it's clear. libdvdnav-4.1.2 maybe too old.

Please try with the very latest libdvdnav and libdvdread.

You can get them;

svn checkout svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdnav

svn checkout svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdread

Regards,

---
  野宮  賢             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp

    「決して,道具になりさえすればよいから,理論的なことはどうでもよい,