[MPlayer-users] just a feature question

Sat Aug 9 14:25:25 CEST 2008

Hi Jane Morgan!

 On 2008.08.08 at 21:30:42 -0500, Jane Morgan wrote next:

> just curious, is this feature dependent on some special library not

no

> normally included in the MPLAYER distribution out there :)

And what exactly mplayer distribution do you use?

> i couldn't get this -vo gl:osdcolor=0x80ffffff to work, but maybe
> i am not issuing it right, could you confirm if this is correct
> and can run under 1.0 RC2 standard? :))

It depends on having working opengl acceleration. What's your OS, video
card and video driver? If you are using linux - does glxgears work ok?

(I'm assuming that -vo gl doesn't work at all for you. If it does, but
osdcolor suboption doesn't produce desired effect, you should explain
this in more detail)

--

Vladimir