[MPlayer-users] mplayer 1.0rc2 demux_asf crash on certain ASF streaming

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sun Aug 10 15:24:06 CEST 2008

Xiong Jiang wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I came across a mplayer crash for certain ASF stream from a software
> "tvants" and channel "CCTV5". It repros every time. The WMP under
> windows works just fine.
>
> The stack trace and system info is as following.
>
> Is this a known bug? Let me know if I can be of any help. I
> appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Xiong
>
> MPlayer-1.0rc2  downloaded 08/10/2008.

1.0rc2 is comparatively ancient, and any particular bug you run across
in it is very likely to have been fixed in the interim. If you can
reproduce the bug using the latest SVN version, then a bug report
following DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html would be appropriate.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.