[MPlayer-users] Fwd: FFplay ffmpeg difference in decoding?

evert vorster evorster at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 02:29:26 CEST 2008

When playing back a .mts files created by my Canon HD camcorder with
ffplay, they plays perfectly. Correct playback speed & sound. I think
the file format is AVCHD.

However, when I do any sort of conversion with ffmpeg, the resulting
video plays at half speed, and the sound playing at normal speed in
the encoded video. I have tried forcing the input ramerate with the -r
switch, which does not seem to affect the output video.

Is there anywhere where I can drop a sample of this file for someone
to double-check? It will be smallish. :) ( 4-6 mb )

-Evert-