[MPlayer-users] Problems with Mplayer

JD jd1008 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 23:11:32 CET 2008

Hi Dominik,
Thanks for replying.
As far as upgrading to FC10, or even fc9 - I am hesitant!
Since FC7 came out, I have literally spent months makeing
all my media player work - They did not work from full
install of FC7. I really do not want to go through that pain
all over again.

Anyhow, I made an error in my typing when I reported the problem.
The problem occurs when I use gnome-mplayer, but does not occur
when I use mplayer.
I thought gnom-mplayer is just a GUI front end to mplayer -
so why does it behave differently from mplayer, and can I fix it?

Cheers,

JD