[MPlayer-users] removing wmv on amd 64

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 21:28:31 CET 2008

Hello,

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 9:21 PM, Jerry Geis <geisj at pagestation.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to remove wmv support completely from mplayer amd 64
> compile version on linux?
>
> Perhaps removing a codec file or compile option to not support wmv?

Fiddle with these configure options:

  --disable-decoder=DECODER disable specified FFmpeg decoder
  --enable-decoder=DECODER  enable specified FFmpeg decoder
  --disable-encoder=ENCODER disable specified FFmpeg encoder
  --enable-encoder=ENCODER  enable specified FFmpeg encoder
  --disable-parser=PARSER   disable specified FFmpeg parser
  --enable-parser=PARSER    enable specified FFmpeg parser
  --disable-demuxer=DEMUXER disable specified FFmpeg demuxer
  --enable-demuxer=DEMUXER  enable specified FFmpeg demuxer
  --disable-muxer=MUXER     disable specified FFmpeg muxer
  --enable-muxer=MUXER      enable specified FFmpeg muxer

Guillaume
--
Only a very small fraction of our DNA does anything; the rest is all
comments and ifdefs.

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach  - "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."