[MPlayer-users] Request for MPLAYER development assistance (this is for money)

DAVE super7 at gomy.name
Thu Feb 7 23:06:24 CET 2008

I would like to apologize to anyone I might have offended, for the
perception my posting for internal services development is for
'minimum wage', etc. I am sorry and it will not happen again.

BTW, if anyone wants to pursue this, please send me your resume.
The cost for project is $500, and maybe more depending on
our negotiation and NDA discussions. Sorry for any confusion
that might be out there. It is a very deeply hypothetical thing to
assume much before you know more, but that is someone elses
malfunction. I never expected anyone to get rich off of this, but
certainly money is good in this tight economy and I don't think
it will take more than a dozen dedicated hours if you are good.

Best, Dave.