[MPlayer-users] Request for MPLAYER development assistance (this is for money)

DAVE super7 at gomy.name
Thu Feb 7 23:13:55 CET 2008

btw, that email again is super7 at gomy.name.  Looking forward for
smart people to connect who might be able to attack this project,
which meets ALL GPL provisions, and is [[good pay]].

thanks for all the other scumbags on this link who are basically
making a movie here, clearly deeply hypothetical (very flatly so),
and probably still flipping hamburgers at McDonalds or not able
to get much Pussy ! :D

------

I would like to apologize to anyone I might have offended, for the
perception my posting for internal services development is for
'minimum wage', etc. I am sorry and it will not happen again.

BTW, if anyone wants to pursue this, please send me your resume.
The cost for project is $500, and maybe more depending on
our negotiation and NDA discussions. Sorry for any confusion
that might be out there. It is a very deeply hypothetical thing to
assume much before you know more, but that is someone elses
malfunction. I never expected anyone to get rich off of this, but
certainly money is good in this tight economy and I don't think
it will take more than a dozen dedicated hours if you are good.

Best, Dave.