[MPlayer-users] playing to video streams

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Sun Feb 10 04:24:06 CET 2008

Can mplayer play 2 video tracks at the same time?   Ideally in 2 separate windows.

For instance, some DVDs have 2+ video tracks, typically called angles.  I want
to see both of those, plus hear the audio.

The real need for this is playback of a video of a speaker, and what he is
displaying on an overhead. (slides and demo code)  and I don't want to have to
do hours of editing later trying to cut back and forth depending on what is
interesting.  let the viewer see both, and they can figure out what to pay
attention to.

Carl K