[MPlayer-users] DVI and annoying blue line

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Sun Feb 10 12:17:27 CET 2008

I use DVI as video input.

My problem is, that I can't adjust picture height or width in monitor,
because I use dvi.
All is fine, except when I use mplayer, I allways get blue line in the
right edge.

Here is screenshot:
http://aycu38.webshots.com/image/44997/2005399990400282124_rs.jpg

I use mplayer with -fs command.

I have searched forums, but not really find the answer. My GPU is nvidia
6150 with latest nvidia drivers.
I have tried different modelines, but display allways sets picture just
fit to screen. I had this problem earlier with VGA-cable too, but there
I could adjust width with monitors width-control.

I think I just need 1-2 pixels overscan, but how to adjust it?

Thanks,

-Kane