[MPlayer-users] SSA subs: bad text positionning with some ssa subtitle files

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sun Feb 10 20:37:37 CET 2008

Nicolas Desmoulins wrote:

> Sorry for the double message but it seems for some reason that the
> first has strange formatting... Hope this one is better

I think it's probably Yahoo!'s fault - I've seen the same thing with
someone I've been corresponding with, although there his own messages
are fine; it's the parts he quotes from my messages (which is all of it,
since he top-posts) which appear as you've seen, with every whitespace
character replaced by a newline.

--
    The Wanderer

    My usual .sig is on vacation while I adjust to my new computer